Sunday, March 14, 2010

I remember when I used to be stylish...









When my focus became hair and make-up (not styling, set, props, etc.) I stopped using some favourite images. These are sessions where I did the fashion styling and the set design, but left the hair and make-up to others. I still love these shots, I hope you enjoy them too!

These days more and more I leave the fashion styling to the amazing professionals I get to work with (Alecia, Deanna, Charlotte and Joanna, amongst others). Of course, I still like to do a bit of eccentric styling now and then, but I'll also do hair and/or make-up so it can be used in my book. :)

Nude
Styling and set dec - Liz Dungate
Photography - Fred Fraser
Hair and Make-up - Jenn Wang
Model - Lauren @ Richards

The Attic
Styling and set dec - Liz Dungate
Photography - Fred Fraser
Hair and Make-up - Sarah Appleby
Model - Polina (ex-Liz Bell)

No comments:

Post a Comment